Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Honest Couponing

Nothing aggrivates me more than intentional misuse of coupons or breaking of a store's policy.  I do my best to make sure the rules are followed.   If you intentionally don't follow the rules or intentionally misuse coupons just keep in mind you will make everyone pay for your misuse.  If you aren't sure about a store's policy just stop by their customer service desk and ask what it is or email their corporate office.  I have done this via phone call to Kroger(the one on Hughes Rd) and via email to the corporate office as well.  Both were very helpful and informative.  Publix, as far as I know does not have a policy in writing but rumor is there is one in the works.  Have questions?  Just email me and I will do my best to help you out!  I want ALL of us to be able to have fun saving our families money.

No comments:

Post a Comment